12 Month Academic Program: $12,500
Individual semester-long course: $1,250
Payment of tuition is due
– in full at the end of August, or
– split into two half payments at the end of August and the beginning of November.
– all academic coursework
– unlimited personal and group academic support and teaching for the duration of the course
– all academic success planning and management
– transcript evaluations
– college counseling
Potential extra costs may include:
– AP and Concurrent Enrollment fees
– ACT and SAT preparation courses
– some courses may require textbooks
– a computer is required, but not provided by PSA to complete coursework
Financial aid is need-based, and assessed through an independent system.
To apply online, please visit: http://sss.nais.org.
SSS Customer Service phone number:(800) 344-8328; E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to financial considerations, the staff at Picabo Street Academy will take into account the effort students make to live up to the core values of the school. Students awarded financial aid will be subject to a review of their academic progress throughout the year.